Medgre is a Complete EHR which is 2014 edition compliant and has been certified by ICSA Labs in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The additional software Medgre relied upon to demonstrate compliance, includes:
- Medline Plus for Info button
- DrFirst RCopia for Electronic prescription
- EMR Direct for Direct Messaging
- Meinberg NTP Client for time synchronization
The additional types of costs that an eligible provider would pay to implement Medgre, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures, or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT’s certification include.
Implementation & Hosting Costs for:
- Cloud-based solution: Medgre offers a Cloud-based solution that includes hosting and implementation fees for a monthly fee charged per provider.
- License-based solution: Medgre offers a license-based solution for a one-time software license fee per provider with additional fees for implementation. Additionally, there is a supplemental monthly/annual subscription, support & maintenance cost. For license-based solution, hosting can be the responsibility of the customer or Medgre for a monthly fee.
Transactional costs may apply per text message notification for appointments/clinical reminders.
Depending on the customer’s needs, there may be costs for any additional services that are not covered under the standard agreement (such as additional implementation services, additional training services, etc.).
There are no additional limitations that a user may encounter in the course of implementing and using Medgre, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT’s certification.
Medgre is a product of Green Apples MedSystems LLC. Current Medgre V 3.0 2014 Edition CHPL Certification ID: 140280R00. ACB for Medgre certifications: ICSA Labs. To view the listing from the certified Health IT Product List, please visit the ONC CHPL website and search for Medgre under the 2014 Edition Complete EHR certifications.